Whether you're Activating or Deactivating users within the LMS, they MUST be submitted to HBI using the correct Registration or Deactivation Template.
Templates will initially be provided to you by our Training Team. You may request a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org
Once completed, submit the template to email@example.com for review. If the template is inaccurate or missing information, it will be returned.
Let’s take a closer look using this Registration Template example.
Remember, the Instructor is responsible for filling it out correctly.
Please closely review this Help Guide to ensure your template is imported successfully into the LMS.
Scroll to the right to reveal additional required columns.
(Do not unhide columns)
Required columns below
B: First Name
C: Last Name
E: Start Date
H: School Name
Enter your new user(s) in the columns below the example.
- Your Registration Template MUST be saved as an Excel Workbook file (.xlsx)
- PDF's, Google Docs, or User information pasted into the body of the email cannot be accepted.
- Send your completed template to HBI’s Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once HBI has successfully imported it into the LMS, you’ll receive an email notification.
- All new users will be sent a registration email to the address on file in the LMS.